Accountable believes that a culture of caring results in measurable performance standards capable of delivering the highest caliber and quality people. We strive to live up to our partners, vendors, healthcare professionals, patients, and employee expectations.
BEST PLACES TO WORK
Accountable Healthcare has been awarded “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare in 2018. Our efforts to provide growth opportunities, incredible staff and culture allowed Accountable to be singled out and recognized as an outstanding employer in the healthcare industry. This recognition is a testament to the level of commitment each member displays.
Our 28 branches and Corporate office support local community with food drives, holiday toy donations, volunteering at non-profit organizations, supporting tragedies that have hit close to home and walks or runs to support the March of Dimes, American Heart Association and more.
From awards that recognize performance to parties that celebrate teamwork, birthdays and anniversaries, to a focus on giving back through charitable deeds and donations, Accountable thrives thanks to a culture focused on teamwork, talent, and trust.
We also have a lot of fun! We do Corporate-wide events, like costume competitions for Halloween and Ugly Sweaters and Pot Luck Lunches. Our individual branches and travel team have created some great traditions such as Monday Morning Waffles, Popcorn Parties, Picnics and Kick Ball Competitions.
Be part of an amazing team who gives back, feels like family and provides rewarding careers. Together, we are Accountable.
• Higher than Industry Standard Pay Rates!
• Highest Referral Bonus of $800.00 for RNs (13 Week Contract)
• We offer Meals & Incidentals and Housing stipends or housing options!
• Benefits including:
• Matching 401k
• License Reimbursement
• Day 1 Health and Dental
• Travel Reimbursement
• Pet Insurance (where applicable)
• Tickets at work – Discounts for Travel, Entertainment, and Retail.
• Weekly or Daily Pay Options
• Free CE’s Available for candidates!
• Top notch customer service!
• 24/7 support, so you will always be covered!
• Quality Improvement team for any clinical training needed!
• 28 local branches across the United States!
• Run by Nurses for Nurses.
• Dedicated compliance teams for all modalities!
• Clients in all 50 States.
• Over 80 years of experience amongst our staff!
Follow us on Twitter