The new NP or PA will be offered competitive pay, bonuses, excellent benefits including 26 days of PTO and paid Holidays, Retirement with an 8% match, Malpractice with tail, and more. As an FQHC they also qualify for government loan repayment. Sign-on bonus is negotiable for the right person.
This quintessential New England city is about 50 miles from NYC in Western Connecticut. It has a vibrant city lifestyle with art, theatre, music, and festivals as well as numerous parks, hiking trails, and recreational options on the picturesque Lake. For more information on this and our other opportunities nationwide, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date CV to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job). Please reference JOB-2916477
- CHC - Outpatient Mon-Friday with Some Saturday Coverage
- 2 Years of Related APP Experience Required
- Government Loan Repayment, Excellent Benefits, CME, Retirement...
- FNP or PA Certification and CT License or Eligibility Required
- Large FQHC with A Plus Accreditation
- 50 Miles Northeast of New York City
- City is Full of Entertainment and Recreational Options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $125000.00 to $140000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company