Seeking BC/BE Psychiatric Physician Assistant for IP/OP mix in north central IA. Group has over 40 physicians and ancillary healthcare professionals and over 175 staff members who are committed to meeting the needs of our patients. The group was organized 25 years ago with a philosophy that specialists working together in the same organization can offer patients a wider variety of health services more conveniently and efficiently. For our patients, that translates into more personalized, more convenient service.
- 4 Physicians and 3 APPs.
- Mix of IP/OP
- Call 1:3
- New Grads encouraged to apply.
- Full spectrum of medical services available including fully staffed ED and hospitalist service.
- New Behavioral Health center
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus production incentive
- Additional call pay
- Commencement bonus
- Potential to earn $147,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, life insurance, disability
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education
- On-site fitness center
The city is in the north central part of Iowa. Located in the heart of the Midwest, it offers award-winning attractions, one-of-a-kind shops, eateries, and fabulous shopping – all blended with rich history and stunning architecture. The service area encompasses about a 14-county area estimated at 200,000 – 250,000 population. The community is family friendly and is considered a regional referral center for medical care. Iowa is in the Midwest and experiences the 4 seasons.
- Largest urban center in North Iowa and is located 120 miles North of Des Moines, Iowa and 135 miles South of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.
- 6 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 public high school, and 2 private high schools.
- School district is in the top 15% in the United States in academic student achievement tests.
- Home to a four-year college, a four-year vocational/technical college and a two-year community college.
- Medical Center has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals. They were also named a Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospital.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225722 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company