Seeking a full-time Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join Department of a 450+ physician multi-specialty group exclusively contracted to the area hospital.
The position, which includes employment, will assist the attending surgeons in orthopedics to deliver quality patient care services at a public hospital and state designated Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center.
Orthopedic P.A. Essential Responsibilities As Delegated by the Supervising Physician:
- Perform history and physical examinations of patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Enter patient orders as directed
- Review and discuss results of medical imaging and laboratory studies with attending physician, hospital staff, and/or patients as appropriate
- Make hospital rounds and write notes daily on patients
- Assist attending surgeon in the operating room
- Participate in trauma call schedule, 6-7 shifts per month
The Department of Orthopedics provides a diverse work experience in both Level 1 trauma/emergent related orthopedic injuries and an elective practice. As an employee of you will be offered:
- A competitive compensation plan, with an above median starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Supplemental Life
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance with paid time off
- Retirement and 401k Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225787 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company