Are you looking for a role where you are fully supported and can practice at your best?
Want to work in an organization that TRULY cares not only about its patients but also its employees?
Would you like year-round access to fresh, locally grown food and top notch restaurants?
You will be working for an organization that truly cares for its employees:
- The facilities are gorgeous, state of the art buildings, with interdisciplinary teams offering total care - medical, dental, mental health, chiropractic, optometry, xray, and lab.
- The larger health centers have on-site pharmacies and 3 locations have ultrasound.
- 7 urgent care locations
- Specialists in-house include: OBGYN, Sports Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics
- Specialty partners that provide care on a 1-2 day per week basis include: Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedics and Ophthalmology
- Group has 30 clinic sites in the Fresno and surrounding area. Furthest location is one hour from Fresno, CA.
- Growing organization - opened 4 new sites in 2022; 3 in 2023 and 3 in 2024 and more to come
- We have our own accredited Family Medicine residency program as well as a PA program. Collaboration with Fresno State and Fresno Pacific Universities for rotating FNP students. CHSU, D.O. school medical students rotate with us.
- 1000 employees
- We offer free transportation to and from appointments and for picking up medications for our patients
- We take great pride in our extremely high quality scores
- Patient mix of underserved, Medical, but also a good number of self-pay and insured patients
Compensation & Benefits:
- Our competitive salaries are dependent on knowledge, skills and experience. The base pay does not include other forms of compensation and/or incentives. The base pay range for this exempt position starts at $135,000.00 a year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- CME Stipend & Days
- Malpractice Insurance
- Cost of Living: Compared to many other California cities, Fresno has a more affordable cost of living. Ranked 18th most affordable city in the U.S. by a Move .org study.
- Central Location: Fresno's central location in California makes it well-connected to other major cities. It's situated between San Francisco and Los Angeles, offering easy access to both coastal areas and diverse recreational opportunities. Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe are Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park are all an easy drive away.
- Cultural Diversity: The city boasts a rich cultural diversity, with a mix of ethnicities and a vibrant community. Various neighborhoods with beautiful houses and diverse housing options. Downtown revitalization with a mix of historic and modern living spaces. The Tower District, a trendy area with cafes, bars, and a creative subculture.
- Education and Research Opportunities: Wide range of education opportunities with both public and private institutions. Public, private, charter and magnet school options are available. Higher educational opportunities include: California State University - Fresno, Fresno Pacific University, UC Merced, and Fresno City College.
- Climate: The climate in Fresno is generally Mediterranean, characterized by warm summers and mild winters.
- Fantastic Food Scene: World-class food scene, including the best Mexican food in the country. Farm-to-table dining and diverse cuisines. Abundance of farmers' markets for fresh, local produce.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225700 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company