Seeking Primary Care Physician Assistant to join team in a rapidly growing rural community just outside of San Jose, CA.
- Status/Shift: Full Time, All Shifts
- Pay Range: $74-$84/hour
- Five (5) rural health clinics within San Benito County
- One (1) clinic location within walking distance from the hospital
- 40 hours of patient care per week
- Clinic hours 0800-2000
- Strong local specialty care network
- Clinic EHR is eClinicalWorks
- Collegial environment
- Direct contract
- Good work-life balance
- Established primary care and specialty clinic network
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant training program.
- Must hold a current Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant certification and license recognized by the State of California.
- Experience in a primary health care setting.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Current Furnishing License if applicable.
- Current D.E.A.
- Current CPR card.
Benefits may include:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Malpractice Premiums (including tail)
- CME Allowance
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
The area is home to many wonderful wineries, boutiques and specialty shops, outdoor recreation areas, and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. San Benito County offers visitors and residents a wide array of “hidden” treasures. In February of 2013, the majestic mountains of Pinnacles National Monument were officially designated at the 59th National Park in the U.S. The County’s emerging wine country offers highly acclaimed and award-winning wines set among the scenic landscape of the area. Home to mission San Juan Bautista, the County also offers the enjoyment of an array of outdoor recreational activities, Agri-tourism, public library, museums, art festivals and galleries. The ideal proximity situated between the Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay provides easy access to the numerous amenities of the big city, while still offering an idyllic and scenic setting with affordable housing and a quality lifestyle.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Affordable real estate
- Located on the Central Coast of California, within 45 minutes from both the Bay Area and Monterey
- Rural community with a predominant underserved patient population
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company