- Pediatric through Geriatric
- High elderly population
- Experienced in Chronic Disease Management
- 18-24 patients per day
- Monday through Friday 8-5
- 36 patient hours, 4hrs of admin time - NO CALL
- EMR is Meditech Expanse, Dragon dictation
- Supported by an RN Team leader and medical assistant
Available Specialty service include: Integrated Behavioral Health team, Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT/Allergy, General Surgery, Neurology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Tele-Medicine Rheumatology, Urology, Wound Center, and more.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including productivity, and benefits package.
- Commencement and Retention (for years 2 and 3) Bonuses
- Relocation and rental assistance.
- Earned time/Vacation time, paid holidays
- CME time and money
- Student Loan Repayment application assistance.
- No state income taxes, affordable real estate and great schools.
Northern New Hampshire offers an amazing quality of life. New Hampshire has four incredible seasons to enjoy outdoor activities or indoor hobbies. There are miles and miles of pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or cross country skiing, Acres and acres of ponds and lakes for kayaking, fishing, water skiing and cooling off in the summer. Breathtaking mountains for skiing, snowboarding or downhill thrills.
Dynamic, productive, open, friendly and creative communities are great for families and entrepreneurs. Unbeatable real estate prices and the cost of living is 27.1% lower than the US average according to [link removed]. There are small schools where students get personalized attention to bring out their best. Wholesome, virtually crime-free, engaged communities with a vibrant economy. Growing young professional population, and an expanding high technology base in an economic climate where your money goes farther. No income or sales tax and outlet shopping is just a short trip down the road.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225265 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company