- Family Medicine or Walk In Clinic opportunity in Omak
- Full-time, 4-day/10 hour shifts or 5-day/8 hour shifts per week work schedule
- Clinic open Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. occasional Saturday coverage in WIC
- Lab and X-ray and Walk In services available on-site
- Specialist outreach to clinic regularly
What we’re seeking
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in longitudinal care.
- Comfortable with full age-range of patients and higher acuity internal medicine
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Providers who want to reside in rural location
What we offer
- Competitive yearly salary ranging between $51.44 - $84.09 per hour based on experience
- 401k with match
- Robust loan repayment
- Signing bonus
- Relocation stipend
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Government site qualified – HPSA Score 16
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentoring program
Located in the foothills of the Okanogan Highlands in north-central Washington, Omak (population 4,900) and Oroville (population 1700) offers:
- A variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, hunting and skiing
- Large tracts of land available allow for horses and farming
- Welcoming, friendly community
Complementary public and private school systems along with its own community college allowing opportunity for running start programs in addition to rigorous AP classes for our local High School. Historical museum, performing arts theater, community festivals and celebrations, and a host of recreational activities for baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and more for all ages.
- Great standard of living
With affordable housing, low power rates, and no state income tax, the overall cost of living balanced with competitive salary and benefits allows your dollar to go a long way in creating an enjoyable lifestyle.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223286 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company