Do you want to grow a practice where you get to make a difference every single day?
Why you should work here:
- We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 403(b).
- All employees start with 15 days of vacation per year, which increases in increments with tenure. We also provide 3 days of personal leave, 6 days of sick leave, and 7 days of holiday leave per year
- There is also an annual stipend and 3 paid days off for continuing education.
- Reimbursement of provider's professional licensing fee and annual membership dues to their professional organization, once an established provider.
- Eligible for student loan repayment through external federal and state Loan Repayment Programs
- The organization serves the primary and behavioral health care needs of all individuals regardless of insurance status or ability to pay and annually, provides more than 355,000 visits to 94,000 unique patients.
This Central Texas town is perhaps best known for its northern neighbor that just so happens to be one of the largest military installations in the world: Fort Hood.
There are two enormous lakes that afford great fishing and all the recreation you can handle. Killeen is also home to one of the few planetariums in Texas, as well as a performing arts theater that produces plays and musicals year-round. It’s easy to experience all that Killeen has to offer; simply drive 70 miles north of Austin and you’ll be “Where Freedom Grows.”
Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? If so, you’ll find something in Killeen that will make you smile. Killeen’s rolling landscape and dense forests provide the ideal backdrop for golf, and the three public courses near town fully utilize the scenic beauty. Catch a play or musical at the Vive Les Arts Theatre, which produces shows throughout the year. For a more intergalactic experience, explore the stars at the Mayborn Science Theater, a planetarium with a 60-foot dome located on the campus of Central Texas College. Throughout the year, you’ll find numerous fun and exciting events, such as Rodeo Killeen, which attracts some of the finest cowboys, cowgirls, and bullfighters around.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222931 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company