Seeking a Full-time (4 day/week) pain APRN (not CRNA) to join a high-functioning pain management team to help meet increase clinical demands for services.
- Provides office-based pain management services to new and established patients (adults), including medication management, certification for medical cannabis, education/counseling, monitoring of medication compliance via PDPM and urine drug screens, minor procedures, and referral to CRNA colleagues for interventions (e.g., epidural steroid injections at various spinal levels, radiofrequency ablation, facet blocks, SI injections, intercoastal blocks) or other services (e.g., ketamine or lidocaine infusions).
- Minor procedures may include trigger point injections, joint injections, occipital blocks, cold ablation (Iovera), and Botox for headaches or chronic pain.
- May use ultrasound guidance for selected procedures. (If a candidate is not currently skilled/competent in such procedures, colleagues will precept/train over time. Likely would become fully oriented and comfortable with office management of patients first, then devote time to learning procedures.)
- May provide Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with X waiver. (Such service is not required.)
- Infrequently provides consultation for inpatients and ED patients (in rotation with team members).
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of prior experience in a broad spectrum of pain management services. If not experienced in pain management, candidates should have at least 3 years of prior experience in primary care, orthopedics, or related specialty.
Northern New Hampshire offers an amazing quality of life. New Hampshire has four incredible seasons to enjoy outdoor activities or indoor hobbies. There are miles and miles of pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or cross country skiing, Acres and acres of ponds and lakes for kayaking, fishing, water skiing and cooling off in the summer. Breathtaking mountains for skiing, snowboarding or downhill thrills.
Keep more of what you earn - from affordable housing to living in a state with the 4th lowest tax burden in the country.
Dynamic, productive, open, friendly and creative communities are great for families and entrepreneurs. Unbeatable real estate prices and the cost of living is 27.1% lower than the US average according to [link removed]. There are small schools where students get personalized attention to bring out their best. Wholesome, virtually crime-free, engaged communities with a vibrant economy. Growing young professional population, and an expanding high technology base in an economic climate where your money goes farther. No income or sales tax and outlet shopping is just a short trip down the road.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224233 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company