Seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a Hospital Nocturnist opportunity. This position offers the ability to earn a competitive income and enjoy a great quality of life while living and working in a gorgeous lakefront community.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $170,000 annually. Dependent on Experience
For nurse practitioners -
- The CRNP must have completed a graduate level program (master’s or post-master’s) in the specialty of: Adult, Family Practice, or Acute Care.
- The CRNP must have achieved successful completion of a Masters of Science in Nursing from an accredited program.
- The CRNP must have achieved board certification in her/his specialty through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or other equally nationally accepted organization.
- The CRNP must have a Vermont state license as a Registered Nurse and certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner in his/her specialty.
- The CRNP must be eligible for Vermont state prescriptive privileges and national controlled substance (Drug Enforcement Agency) licenses.
For Physician Assistants -
- Successful completion of an approved Physician Assistant program. A Master’s degree, although not essential, is desirable.
- Current PA license in state of Vermont
- NCCPA certification
- The PA must be eligible for Vermont state prescriptive privileges and national controlled substance (Drug Enforcement Agency) licenses.
Employees will enjoy competitive pay and a generous benefits package, including relocation assistance, 401k with company match, CME days, paid professional memberships and fees, and more.
Located just along the American-Canadian border less than two hours from Montreal and four hours from Boston or the Maine Seacoast, Barton is a picturesque location that offers an ideal quality of life for families and individuals alike. Surrounded by stunning views, you’ll love calling this charming Vermont community home.
- Close-knit waterfront community with a low cost of living
- Beautiful homes with a paradise of natural beauty serve as your daily backdrop
- Endless options for outdoor recreation in a true four-season community—enjoy hiking, skiing (Jay Peak & Burke Mountain), paddling, fishing, snowmobiling, golfing, mountain biking, and much more
- Downtown areas (Newport 20-minute drive / St. Johnsbury 30-minute drive) with shops, restaurants, arts, cultural attractions, and entertainment options
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225368 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/01/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company