National practice of Neonatologists and Pediatric Specialists is looking for an NNP to join an established NICU team providing Level-III care at a Regional Medical Center in the Atlanta, Georgia area. The NICU is a 20-bed unit with excellent nursing and respiratory support. Enjoy an excellent work-life balance in one of America's most dynamic cities.
We take care of all gestational ages, no surgical patients or ECMO. Average census is around 10 patients. Nursery coverage is built into the daily routine here. Part and full-time considered and can work extra shifts for additional pay if desired.
- 2 MD’s and 4.5 NNP’s
- Staffing Model/Schedule:
- Neonatologists and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners share the work at each facility
- 12 or 24 hr. shifts for NNPs with flexible, self-scheduling
- Seven 24 hr shifts will be considered full time with the ability to do extra or bundle shifts.
- Responsibilities include:
- Delivery attendance
- Day-to-day management of NICU and Newborn Nursery patients
- Participate in multi-disciplinary rounds to provide collaborative, team-based care of NICU patients including but not limited to ventilator management, nutrition management, lab review, and meeting with families
- High-frequency ventilation (HFOV and HFJV), inhaled nitric oxide, therapeutic hypothermia, pediatric surgery
- No cardiac surgery, except for PDAs; no ECMO
- Subspecialty support
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits that may include:
- Sign on and relocation if full time, along with a full benefits package which includes, medical/dental/life/short and long term life insurances, HSA benefits, and a 401K
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company