One of the largest physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty groups in Oregon’s Mid-Willamette Valley, is actively recruiting two advanced clinical practitioners to support a busy Internal Medicine team.
- Full-time; 40 hours per week, includes 24 patient contact hours
- Provide urgent, same-day, or next-day access
- Provide interim co-management of chronic illnesses (titrating medications, interval routine follow-up care)
- Conduct CMS Annual Wellness Visits as needed
- Ensure continuity of care during transitions (retirements, medical leave, vacations, etc.)
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, generous CME, and personal leave
- AANP or ANCC certified family or adult geriatric nurse practitioner or NCCPA certified physician assistant
- Experience working in a busy primary care clinic
- Comfortable, confident caring for complex and co-morbid patients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, and as a collaborative team player
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Top 10 Best College Town; home to Oregon State University
- Thriving community offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, and superb schools
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains, and Portland Metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221370 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company