Seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our Hospitalist team.
The Hospitalist will facilitate a continuum of care for patients from admission through the discharge process, including facilitating the patient’s transfer of care back to the primary provider. The Hospitalist will consult, make referrals to physicians and other healthcare team members. The Hospitalist will also help organize the workload and facilitate provider groups to streamline patient care.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule 7am-7pm
- Quick access to supporting specialists and emergent care
- Dayshift coverage will consists of 1 MD/DO and 2 NPs
- Minimum 2 years of inpatient experience required (critical care, cardiology, or catheterization lab experience preferred)
- A 19 inpatient bed acute care hospital, with 3 OR’s and 7 EM beds, growing to nearly four (4) times its size in the next 2-3 years.
- Open ICU, adding ten (10) new ICU beds.
- A state-of-the-art facility, including OR/PACU, clinics, and in-house PT/Imaging.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Vacation/sick leave package that promotes healthy work-life integration
- Signing bonus
- Moving reimbursement
- Generous CME allowance
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool night
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220950 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company