- NEW GRADUATES WELCOMED!
- Obtain and document patient history as appropriate to the chief complaint or reason for the visit.
- Conduct relevant physical exams and evaluate patients, documenting pertinent positive and negative findings.
- Diagnose and treat disease and manage chronic illness.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with New York State and federal law.
- Order appropriate laboratory, radiological and special examinations or tests; interpret results.
- Provide preventative health services, including health education and counseling.
- NYS License. Board certified or Board eligible.
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written
- Must be FLUENT in Spanish and be able to conduct an entire patient visit in Spanish, along with patient education in Spanish when a patient requires it.
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Competitive Salary - Starting at $125,000 up to $140,000 depending on experience
- 3 weeks vacation, 1 week personal/sick time
- 1 week CME with $1,000 reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance and all Renewal fees.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222698 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company