- 3 days in the Emergency Department working with a physician between the hours of 2 pm and 10 pm. In the ED, you are working with a physician during the peak hours to improve care to patients and shorten wait times. You will see some patients completely independently while others they may work up and then transfer care to the physician.
- 1 additional day per week in a walk-in clinic working with other NP or PA seeing less acute patients. Hours would be 8-5 or 8-7. Physician available via phone.
If you do not want to work full-time, you may opt to work the ED portion only.
Our Emergency Department cares for more than 10,000 patients with a wide variety of medical conditions each year. We utilize a triage system in which patients who come to the Emergency Department with the most serious conditions are treated first. Our department is verified by the state of Iowa as a Level IV Area Trauma Care Facility.
- Completion of Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited institution.
- Licensure in the State of Iowa as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- Previous PA/NP emergency care experience practice preferred.
- Understanding of the PA/NP scope of practice and ability to accept the limitations of his/her position within the organization.
- BLS and ACLS certification or ability to obtain within 4 months of hire date.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- CME Allowance
Located in Wapello County in the southeast region of the state, the area is growing. A number of sizable developments have spurred a great deal of additional commercial interest in the city. Locally owned businesses, as well as national corporations continue investing in the community through expansion and/or opening new facilities. With a population of nearly 25,000, it is a Main Street community with a revitalized downtown district, anchored by a Public Library, City Hall, and County Courthouse all part of the National Register of Historic Places.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225896 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company