Seeking an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with strong clinical and interpersonal skills to join our ICU team in Hannibal, MO.
- Competitive hourly rate - Base rate dependent on years of experience.
- Quality Bonus
- Additional shifts at a higher rate available for additional earning potential
- 7 on 7 off with flexibility
- 12 hour shifts
- 7p - 7a
- 182 Shifts per year
- Sunrise Allscripts EMR, with Dragon Capabilities
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, student loan repayment, CME w/ $3,000 CME Allowance
Live in America’s Heartland:
APPs are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university. There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Nestled on the banks of the Mississippi River in the heart of the Midwest, the city is known around the world for being the boyhood home of one of the USA’s greatest authors, Mark Twain.
- Strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- Our business community emphasizes its low taxes, local resources, and its close proximity to major highways and cities.
- A thriving artist community has developed here because of its central location between the East and West coasts, and affordable and stable real estate prices.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222365 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/01/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company