- Cover 2 Dayton area hospitals
- Surgical 1st assist
- The PAs work within the timeframe of 7am-5pm, Monday-Friday. They arrive at 7am and work until the cases are done, which could occur before 5pm. At this point, it's customary for the on-call PA to remain in-house until 5pm.
- The framework for the weekend rotation is 1:6, which includes rounding and 24-hr.
- 80%-90% OR. The remaining time is devoted to helping with rounding and consults. The need to cover the clinic is very infrequent.
- Procedures include lines, removal of chest tubes, pacing wires and IABPs.
- Group includes: 4 surgeons, 6 PAs and 4 NPs
- Beeper call
- Average census for the team is about 30 patients.
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225109 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 03/02/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company