Location: New Jersey - Cape May Courthouse
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 220481 (23727504)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Updated: 08/04/22
Surgical NP/PA openings in southern NJ - general, vascular & ortho - 220481 (23727504)Medical Center is seeking surgical Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join its team. The Surgery Center opened in 2021 and offers ambulatory surgery and endoscopy services by board certified surgeons and gastroenterologists for cancer, colonoscopy, endoscopy, ear, nose and throat, gastroenterology, gynecology, pelvic floor, urogynecology, urology, general surgery, hand surgery, sports medicine, orthopaedics, podiatry, and pain management.
- Openings in General Surgery, Vascular and possibly Ortho
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health care to support surgeon in the office, hospital and operating room.
- See patients for surgical care under the supervision of the surgeon.
- Complete History and Physical examination on both inpatients and outpatients
- Complete assessment and develop treatment plans; Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Assists in the surgical suite including first assist, deep and superficial wound closure and other procedures under the supervision of surgeon
- Provide patient education regarding condition, treatment and follow-up care; Conduct patient rounds, record progress notes and update treatment plan
- Performs digital blocks and regional anesthesia; Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as aspirations and injections
- Provide wound care
- Competitive Base Pay with annual Incentive Program eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefit Package; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescriptions
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Life insurance,
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Collaborative Team, Clinical Advancement, High Reliability Organization (HRO)
Hospital is a Penn Cancer Network member and is also a clinical affiliate of Penn Medicine for Orthopaedic Care, Vascular/Endovascular Care, Cardiac Care and Pulmonary Care.
This is a top place to reside and raise a family, with beautiful housing options, stellar school districts, and amenities to enjoy. It has big city amenities w/ a strong local economy offering excellent employment opportunities and nearby airport for travel.
Located less than 75 miles from Philadelphia, and less than 30 minutes from “4” of New Jersey’s top beach destinations including Avalon, Stone Harbor, Ocean City & Wildwood, is the nation’s premier destination for “year – round” family fun and activities. The city boasts top rated beaches (second in the nation and ninth in the world by TripAdvisor); award-winning wineries, classic jazz festivals, fine dining and is famous as a top worldwide destination for birdwatching. It has been named to the top 20 best food towns by Conde’ Nast. Unlike other shore towns, it stays open year – round with a variety of activities every weekend through Christmas!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220481 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]