Oncology Nurse Practitioner opening in Olean, NY - M-F hours - 220425 (23727500)
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner will provide health care services to adult patients including health promotion, cancer prevention, care for acute and chronic phases of illness as well as patient and family education and counseling; refers patients to other health care providers and community resources when appropriate, according to evidenced based practice protocols in collaboration with a licensed [link removed]
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with a Master of Science degree.
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Licensed in the State of New York/Pennsylvania as a Nurse Practitioner in Oncology. Successful completion of BLS and ACLS.
- Skills Required: Able to react, perform and maintain composure and effectiveness under stress and in emergency situations, and when handling multiple priorities.
About our hospital
- 186 beds
- Service area of 110,000
- Medical staff of just over 231 members
- Full range of clinical wherewithal
The Olean community
- University town offers culture, art and Division I athletics
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking; boating; hiking; kayaking; skiing; and so much more
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lakes wine country
- Excellent private & public and school systems
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220425 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]