Nurse Practitioner - JN -112021-25824 (23726954)
Northern California Occupational Medicine Opportunity
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Position
High Earning Potential, Signing Bonus, and More
This nonprofit health system is seeking advanced practitioners to join its occupational medicine team. Founded on the vision of making healthcare more accessible and affordable, our providers are committed to providing outstanding care to our patients. Apply today to be a part of our growing team!
· Employed position with a competitive salary and production bonuses- High Earning Potential
· 100% outpatient position- experience in Occupational Medicine preferred but not required
· Monday through Friday schedule- no nights, no weekends, and no call
· Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, disability insurance, 401k with matching, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME, and more!
· New grads and experienced providers are welcome to apply!
Considered one of the best places to live in the country, Sacramento is renowned for its laid-back atmosphere, booming economy, amazing food, an abundance of wineries and breweries, and plenty of things to do! This capital city has everything to offer those that seek an affordable family-friendly environment.
- Easy access to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Reno, and Yosemite National Park!
- Safe, family-friendly, and manicured neighborhoods offer an affordable housing market
- Top-notch education with several excellent school districts in the region which include California Distinguished/Blue Ribbons schools as well as UC Davis and California State University, Sacramento nearby
- Vibrant culture and arts scene with world-class museums, performing arts groups, fine dining, wine tasting, concerts in the park, and festivals
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes, rivers, golf courses, parks, and more!
Job ID: JN -112021-25824