NP needed in Missouri for General Surgery coverage - JOB-2782500 (23726888)
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that is in need of a General Surgery NP to help with temporary coverage. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts starting at 7am or 7pm, working 4-7 shifts in a row. Assignment requirements include Surgical first assist in Trauma cases, Suturing, thoracostomy tube insertion and removal, A line placement, central line placement, etc.. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- 12-hour shifts starting at 7am or 7pm
- 4-7 shifts in a row
- Surgical first assist in Trauma cases
- Suturing, thoracostomy tube insertion and removal, A line placement, central line placement, etc.
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7