Wound Care Nurse Practitioner needed northwest of Seattle, WA - 22-00435 (23724822)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner
- Full time
- 2 years experience required
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Bonus and Sign on Bonus
- Job #22-00435
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established outpatient clinic northwest of Seattle, WA is seeking a Wound Care Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Position is permanent and full time. Clinic is open Monday – Friday (8a – 4:30 p) and Saturday and Sundays rotated (8a – 12p). Working with other advanced providers, RN, Mas and Health Educators, idea candidate needs to be a team player. Must have 2+ years experience in Wound Care and Ostomy care. Provider can expect to see the full range of wound care services, including therapeutic and negative pressure dressings, bio film and antimicrobial therapies, debridement, compression and ostomy counseling. Competitive Salary DOE and Comprehensive benefits package including relocation bonus, sign on bonus and much more. Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other positions.