Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Orthopedic Surgery - 5318/9 (23721877)
Great opportunity to take your Provider career to the next level, located less than hour from Fort Myers.
- As part of the Medical Education department you will provide technical and clinical support for the training curriculum addressing the changing needs customers and internal team members.
- Organize and conduct motor skills labs and training sessions.
- Assist as a technical and clinical topic advisor for all departments.
- Team is made up of 20 physicians, physician assistants and other healthcare professionals
What you’ll be doing:
- Thorough understanding of current and classic concepts in orthopedics and clinical procedures
- Medical Education and Training Programs – providing input for medical education courses and surgical skills lab agendas.
- Teach the safe and effective use of company’s products and procedure-specific surgical and non-surgical techniques
- Teach general orthopedic and medical condition topics including current and classic concepts of patho-anatomy, biomechanics, and pathology classifications
- Assist in the development of written digital learning materials
- Liaison to assist with organizations and implementation of medical education and surgical skills lab training programs.
- Assist in the execution of cadaver surgical skills workshops.
- Assist with research and development of products and procedures.
- Provide clinical, technical, and surgical skills advice and services to the product and procedure development process via team interaction with the Research and Development, Product Management and Engineering Departments.
- Interface with Product Management and Engineering Departments to provide pertinent design criteria regarding form and function of surgical instruments.
Southwest Florida located 15 miles south of Bonita Springs and Cape Coral and Fort Myers are both about an hour away, this city on the Gulf of Mexico offers lovely white sand beaches, beautiful sunsets, great shopping and golf and other outdoor sports.
- Master’s Degree - Physician Assistant or MSN, Nurse Practitioner
- Will also consider - Bachelor’s in Bio-medical sciences or related field
- Ability to teach procedure-specific surgical and non-surgical techniques
- Able to develop training materials
- At least 5 years of orthopedic surgery experience is required
- Will also consider experience in musculoskeletal medicine, the orthopedic industry, or graduation from post-graduate medical education such as medical school
- Experience as a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, medical doctor, or doctor of osteopathic medicine working in orthopedic surgery