APP Hospitalist for busy college town - 23658015
Piedmont Healthcare is recruiting for a Hospitalist Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team at Piedmont Athens Regional as a full-time night provider. This is a 7 on 7 off position, 10-hour shifts.
In this role you will:
- Examine, evaluate, and treat patients with serious medical conditions, illness or injuries.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations and record data in patient’s medical record.
- Evaluate and treat patients to achieve optimal patient care.
- Write progress test; prepare patient work-ups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings.
- Develop plans of care that minimize complications and successfully troubleshoot problems when they arise. Apply preventative and alternative treatment strategies for possible procedural complications.
- Ability to handle cross cover calls and assist with admissions.
- Generous CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- 401k with match
- Quality, Service and Reputation
- 2-3 years of Inpatient experience with a high degree of clinical judgment
*Desire to work nights
Masters, Bachelors Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification
Licensed as a Nurse and approved to practice as a NP by State of Georgia with National Certification