Neonatology in NC - 45024sm (23612254)
Specialty - NEONATOLOGY
1099 Contract Position
Location: Pitt County, NC
Looking for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Physician Assistants must have 3+ years of level 4 NICU experience).
As soon as credentialed thru October 1, 2022
8a-8p and 8p-8a, rotating, 6 weekend shifts per 6 week schedule period -
Additional schedule notes:
Shifts rotate throughout the week—we provide 24/7 coverage. They will be required to do 36 hours a week (3 x 12 hour shifts). Required 6 weekend shifts in a 6 week schedule period (this can be a Fr night, or Sa/Su—day or night).
Job Requirements include:
Certifications: BLS, NRP, PALS/APLS
- Inpatient Only
- 52-bed NICU
- Established team of 12 physicians and 16 APPs
- Avg # of patients/day/provider 8 on day, 20 on night shift
- Avg# of admissions/day 2
- Avg# of admission/night 1
- ICU critical care duties: yes
- LT will respond to codes
- No call
- # of Surgical cases per month: 8
- Will not serve as backup in the ER
- Procedures required: Intubation, UVC/UAC, PICC line placement, Needle Decompression, high risk delivery attendance, chest tube placement, arterial puncture, lumbar puncture
Housing and travel will be provided if needed.
If you are interested in hearing more about this, please send resume and call or email.
Sumo Medical Staffing
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)