Orthopedic Surgery NP/PA opening in Coeur D'Alene, ID - 219573 (23597037)
Seeking a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, experienced in orthopedics or other surgical specialties, to practice at our regional referral center hospital located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
Ideal candidates will have a strong focus on quality, safety, teamwork and patient satisfaction and have experience working in busy surgical clinic and hospital departments.
What you can expect:
- Full-time is no less than 40 hours per week, with 32 hours of patient facing time and an average of 4-6 nights providing trauma call support with surgeons
- APP scope includes: surgery assist, hospital rounding, surgery follow-up appointments, new patient screening appointments, and same day walk-ins
- Competitive compensation package with salary plus potential incentives for productivity and quality, and excess call support
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, CME, sizeable employer retirement contribution, and malpractice (with tail)
- Formal mentorship program to help new providers succeed
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- 331 licensed beds with over 14,500 annual admissions
Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene. Coeur d'Alene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur dAlene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219573 & email address to 636-628-2412.