NP/PA Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Greenville, NC - 219537 (23597031)
Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Medical Oncology team. Hematology Oncology experience desired.
- Employment by Medical Group
- New state of the art cancer tower, 500,000 sq. ft., 96 beds, 60 clinic rooms, 60 infusion bays & 4 linear accelerators with cyber knife
- M-F schedule, no call or weekends
- Will work closely with hematology oncology team with disease focus for GU/GI, Breast and Melanoma cancers
- Cancer Care includes a multidisciplinary team of specialists including radiation oncologists, hematology oncologists, surgical oncologists, gynecologic oncologist, neurological oncologist, hematology oncology fellows, and patient navigators
- State-of-the-art equipment including a Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife, 3 Trubeam Linear Accelerators, 3D Mammography, 3 MT MRI, Ultrasound and a full spectrum of radiology services
- Only American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Commission on Cancer (COC) accredited Academic Comprehensive Cancer Centers (ACAD) in eastern North Carolina
- Participation in a 8-hospital system of cancer care with 5 COC accredited sites sharing a common medical record and planned COC Network status in 2020
- Established clinical trials program School of Medicine; Members Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Referral network includes 29 county area with a population of 1.4 million people
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, & vision, disability, and life insurance
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219537 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]