NP/PA Anticoagulation Therapy Opening in Wenatchee, WA - 219421 (23564554)
We are seeking a NP or PA to join our cardiology team to perform clinical management for patients on anticoagulation therapy. This involves adjusting medication dosage, developing peri-operative and procedural plans and counseling patients on full range of issues pertaining to anticoagulation in accordance with approved guidelines and department protocols. The clinician will also provide patient and family education and coordinate communication with patients and other healthcare providers regarding medication therapy and associated disease states.
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
Full Time Employees receive a wide range of benefits in addition to compensation:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Saving Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Shift Differential
Located in the heart of Washington, we enjoy open skies, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert. We are the proud home of orchards, farms, and small communities. We actively support the communities we serve and their quality of life through our community support program and through our individual efforts as involved community members.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219421 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]