NP/PA Pulmonology in northeastern NC - close to beaches - 218977 (23564542)
Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Pulmonary and Critical Care service. At least one year of experience is preferred.
Job Highlights include:
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Work together with an experienced Pulm/CC MD
- Key responsibilities to include seeing new and follow up patients in the ambulatory clinic, inpatient consults/follow up, daily rounding and coordination of patient care.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- No call, No nights
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring hospitals and providers.
This area affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Wellness Center – a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218977 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]