Location: Idaho - Lewiston
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 219110 (23533044)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Posted: 09/22/2022
Family Medicine / Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner opening in Lewiston, ID - 219110 (23533044)Seeking an FNP to join our Urgent Care team in Lewiston, ID. Full time with extended evening hours and weekends. Rotating schedule with 13 shifts per month.
Benefits: 4 weeks PTO |medical, dental and vision insurance | long-term disability and life insurance| 401(k) retirement plan | wellness incentives | CME allowance
• Must have graduated from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant program
• Currently hold an unrestricted license and current certification, with no sanctions or exclusion from HHS/OIG
• 2 years of experience working as an advanced practice provider in acute ambulatory care setting.
About the Medical Group:
- Successful, physician-owned multi-specialty medical group practice.
- Collegial, respectful, and friendly provider and staff environment.
- Offers an array of ancillary services including full-service Laboratory and Radiology departments with onsite Xray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, and DEXA services.
- Offers a variety of specialties for referral purposes, including: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Podiatry and Dermatology.
- Strives to be on the forefront of healthcare innovation and has implemented several operational initiatives.
Why live in the Lewis-Clark Valley?
- QUALITY OF LIFE! The Lewis-Clark Valley is a great location for people who enjoy life.
- The Lewis-Clark Valley has a population of 60,000 and is located at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers on the Idaho/Washington border.
- It’s an outdoorsman’s paradise with almost any outdoor sport available within minutes including: biking, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting, kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping, golfing and much more!
- Easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities and shopping.
- Two-hour drive to metropolitan communities of Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID.
- Moderate four-season climate.
- Safe community with a very low crime rate and excellent schools.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219110 and email address to 636-628-2412.