Experienced Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner for Director of Clinical Operations - Boston suburbs - 217281 (23533036)
Seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to serve as Director of Clinical Operations for an Urgent Care Center.
- Clinical and administrative position
- Acts as a liaison and facilitator between the urgent care center and the hospitals in addition to clinical duties
- Collaborates with center managers and regional managers
- Assists in addressing provider questions and concerns
- Disseminates all clinical protocols and training
- Assists with recruitment, orientation and mentorship of new providers
- Optimizes financial performance
- Facilitates annual reviews
- 7, 12 hour shifts over a 2 week period. 3 days one week and 4 days the next for a total 84 hours in a pay period.
- Competitive and extensive compensation, bonus and benefit package
Locations within 30-45 minutes from Boston.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217281 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]