Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner opening 30 minutes north of Boston in Lowell - 218889 (23533022)
- The NP - BHS is responsible for providing psychiatric evaluations, and psychopharmacological evaluations and treatment to clients in Behavioral Health.
- Completion of all required documentation, including notes, to be completed per Health Center standards.
- Meet productivity/direct care expectations, and be explicit with what those expectations are for a full time staff.
- Participate in supervision.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner/Clinical Nurse Specialist with three years’ experience.
- Certified by ANCC as an Adult and/or Adolescent/Child Psychiatric Clinic Nurse Specialist.
- Current valid and unrestricted DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance Registrations.
- US Citizenship or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Health Center’s mission is to provide caring, quality and culturally competent health services to the people of our community, regardless of their financial status; to reduce health disparities and enhance the health of the community; and to empower each individual to maximize their overall well being. We serve a diverse, multicultural, urban community and are seeking a candidates committed to work with this population.
Compensation & Benefits:
Health Center offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits program includes 4 weeks of vacation; sick, personal and paid holidays, health insurance, company paid life and long term disability, 403B, flexible spending accounts and reimbursement for license renewal and continuing education. Mass League Loan repayment plan also available.
This Massachusetts city lies on the banks of the Merrimack River, about 30 miles northwest of Boston. Together with Cambridge, the city shares the role of county seat of Middlesex County. Nearby towns include Tewksbury, Billerica, Chelmsford, and Tyngsboro. Its location near Interstate Highways I-495, I-93, and U.S. Route 3 provides easy access to these and other points in Massachusetts as well as to the neighboring states of New Hampshire and Maine. The city is home to the Lowell campus of the University of Massachusetts.
For music fans, the Folk Festival is the largest of its kind in the U.S. The festival, a three-day event held every July, is the city's premier cultural event, attracting thousands to a celebration of traditional music and folk entertainment on six outdoor stages. Also in summer are the evening concerts of Boarding House Park's Summer Music Festival, with a diverse mix of entertainment including contemporary folk, bluegrass, Irish, pop, and big band music. Fans of the performing arts can enjoy The Merrimack Repertory Theatre, an award-winning theatre company which stages a wide variety of dramatic productions.
Opportunities for outdoor recreation abound. The Merrimack and Concord Rivers provide fishing, canoeing, sailing, water skiing, and high quality white water rafting. The Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsboro State Forest offers six miles of trails ideal for hiking, jogging, horseback riding and cross-country skiing. The Vandenberg Esplanade is a prime venue for walking, biking, swimming, and picnicking along the banks of the Merrimack River.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218889 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs