NP/PA Hospitalist Nocturnist Opportunity in Greenville, NC - 218942 (23532987)
Medical Group seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work with its Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist. Inpatient experience as a NP or PA required.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Privileges at a level 1 trauma center in Greenville, NC
- Established team of 38 MDs and 29 APPs
- 7on/7off, 7p-7a
- Admissions, discharges, rounding, cross coverage, ICU transfers out and coordination of patient and family care needs
- Ability to work independently with limited daily physician supervision
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218942 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]