Neonatology Nurse Practitioner opening in Duluth, MN - 218802 (23532977)
Seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our talented team.
- Level III NICU with 18 private rooms. Average 330 admissions/year; Average daily census – 14 infants
- Join 4 MDs, 4 NNPs, 1 PA, and an outstanding nursing staff.
- 24/7 in house coverage
- Well established and collaborative relationship with Level IV NICUs in the Twin Cities area
- Strong OB physician and perinatologist support
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist model
- Pediatric specialists and sub-specialists on staff ranging from oncology to neurology
- Supporting member of NACHRI, committed to excellence in providing health care to children through clinical care, research, training and advocacy
- Strong quality programming including participation in the Vermont Oxford Network (VON) database and quality initiatives.
- Active Neonatal Transport Team serving MN, WI and MI
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in NICU Preferred
- Desired skills: Intubation, chest tube insertion, NRP, invasive lines, ability to serve as leader of the neonatal transport team.
Join the region's only: Level III NICU, Pediatric Hospitalist service, PICU, Pediatric Cancer Center, Pediatric Therapy Center, inpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation unit, and the pediatric behavioral health and substance abuse treatment center.
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218802 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]