Location: South Carolina - Conway
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 219069 (23532954)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Job Posted: 08/01/22
Family Medicine NP/PA opening 15 minutes outside of Myrtle Beach, SC - 219069 (23532954)Non-profit medical center serving Horry County & surrounding counties 15 minutes outside of Myrtle Beach, SC is looking to add a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to its team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Student debt repayment/PO (if applicable based on amount)
- Retirement: 401k, and/or 403b, 401k matching, Voluntary 403b, 457b, 457b matching
- Cancer, Accident, Critical Care & Recovery (AFLAC)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group, Life Insurance (The Standard)
- Short & Long Term Disability
Medical Center has 210 inpatient beds and is one of the county’s largest employers with over 1500 staff members including 200+ physicians, representing 30 specialties. Service area includes 375,000 people / 18.5 million visitors to the market annually
Here are just some of the awards we've won:
- 2018 - One of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety by the Women’s Choice Award®
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated care and long-term, participative relationships
- A grade from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care by BlueCross and BlueShield of South Carolina as part of the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program
Horry County (pronounced Oh-ree or commonly Or-ree) offers everything from the historic inland charm of riverside living and agricultural land to the internationally-known vacation destination of Myrtle Beach and the Atlantic Ocean coastline. Situated in the northeastern corner of South Carolina, Horry County is about 100 miles north of Charleston, South Carolina and 150 miles east of the state capital of Columbia. It is the largest county in the state in land area with a total of 1,134 square miles and has a population of over 300,000. Our area currently has the fastest growing population in the country. The vast landscape consists of farms, fields, forests, marshes, swamps, rivers, and miles of beautiful sandy beaches known as the Grand Strand.
The county’s coastal and inland beauty has driven the growth of development, as well as an economy based on tourism, outdoor recreation, and commercial fishing. Tourism generates nearly a half-billion
dollars of tax revenue for South Carolina each year. Public schools are top tier in the state, along with local higher education options.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219069 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]