NP needed in Hamden - 23531933
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences utilizing the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior Change for patients ages 2 and up.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of supervising Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by supervising Physician.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary care physician or specialist.
Essential Physical Demands:
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs as needed
Senior Physician/APP Recruiter
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
• Master’s Degree ([link removed]) or equivalent in nursing or a related field
• Must be proficient in the use of an electronic medical record; experience with
eClinicalWorks is a plus
• Must meet all state requirements and be licensed in good standing to practice