Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner - 23350894
Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner in California
StartDate: 02/01/2022Available Shifts: M-F, 8 to 5 Pay Rate: $128000.00 - 135000.00
One of Southern Californiaâ€™s leading healthcare systems is seeking family nurse practitioners to work at their locations in Los Angeles, CA. The successful candidate will work alongside another provider with support from an RN, LVNs, and MAs. Candidates must be certified.
You will be practicing in an outpatient clinic setting with a standard Monday â€“ Friday schedule.Â
- Strong community presence for over 30 years
- Excellent support in a friendly andÂ collegial work
- 403(b) company pension plan contribution
- Excellent student loan repayment programs available
- Comprehensive benefits available include health, life, dental, paid malpractice, and generous time off (34 days annually)Â
- Epic EMR system
Los Angeles and Orange County both offer an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether youâ€™re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surroundings, youâ€™ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knottâ€™s Berry Farm
- Opportunities to attend collegiate and professional sporting events
Certified in FNP
Active, unrestricted license in California
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP