Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner - 23350879
Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-Fri Pay Rate: $118000.00 - 163500.00
A reputable medical group that has been providing quality, highly coordinated, and personalized care for more than 35 years is seeking nurse practitioners and physician assistants interested in providing in-home patient care to join its team. This position offers an incredible quality of life while living and working in beautiful Southern California.
- Positions available in San Diego +Â Los Angeles
- Competitive compensation
- Great work-life balance + low patient volume
- CME days + reimbursement provided
- Expansive support team
- Opportunity to work in patientsâ€™ homes + remotely (70/30 split)
Southern California offers an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. With stunning scenery all around and access to ample amenities, youâ€™ll have all you need and more.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Multiple universities, medical schools, and residency programs
- Ideal weather + consistent sunshine year-round
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreationâ€”enjoy hiking, biking, camping, plenty of beach activities, and much more
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Knottâ€™s Berry Farm
- A variety of collegiate and professional sports
- Convenient access to the mountains, Temecula Valley Wine Country, Joshua Tree, and Yosemite
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP