Adult Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - 23350028
Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $83.00 - 95.00
NACHC Outpatient facility has an immediate need for an Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an ongoing opportunity:
- Schedule is Monday - FridayÂ
- Ages: Adult - GeriatricÂ
- Typical daily responsibilities include but not limited to, med checks, occasional evaluation/admit to residential home and consultations with other primary care physicians on staff.
- Center has obtained a grant that focuses on increasing addiction patients in their community service area.
- Active NC state license.
- Must have already enrolled in Medicaid or can enroll, cannot accept candidates who have had suspended Medicaid number.
- Active DEA license.
- Trained in or willing to obtain 8 hour training online for Suboxone certification.
- A 3 month commitment is required.
- Provider will rotate between 4 locations.
- Board Certified PMHNP candidatesÂ
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP