Help our Veterans - Nurse Practitioners needed in Oregon - 23295313
LHI – Clackamas , OR
LHI conducts assessments on disabled Veterans at their own outpatient clinics across the nation. Working for LHI, you will be conducting comprehensive exams and disability exams for Veterans which will be sent to the VA to assess and provide benefits for them. There is no diagnosing, treating, or prescribing in these roles. It is a one-time assessment to determine benefits through the VBA (Veteran’s Benefits Administration).
- We have a contract with the VA to conduct a variety of assessments on Veterans at their clinics nationwide.
- You will work out of a fully staffed clinic but the position itself is very independent.
- These visits will be a one-time comprehensive/physical health assessment (conducting physical assessments- can be head to toe or centralized to certain parts of the body, [link removed])
- Veterans will come in with their concern and a corresponding template assessment. You complete the assessment and the paperwork, which will be uploaded and sent over to the VA. Occasionally, changes may be requested because they are so picky.
- 4-6 patients per day is average.
- Clackamas, OR or Medford, OR
- Generally a 1 year assignment/commitment with the option to extend
- We ask that you give a 30 day notice if anything changes, so that we can prepare coverage.
- Monday through Friday
- 8 hour day (8 to 5)