Psychiatric NP - 23252071
Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatric NP in Texas
A reputable private practice focused on compassionate, patient-centered care is seeking a qualified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the breathtaking Texas Hill Country.
- Work in a growing multispecialty group
- General outpatient-only psychiatry
- On-site position that includes both in-person + telepsychiatry services
- Mondayâ€“Friday 8 [link removed]€“5 [link removed]
- Average volume of 10â€“12 patients
- Competitive income potential
- Board-certified PMHNPâ€™s or board-certified family medicine NPâ€™s with previous psychiatric settings are welcome to applyÂ
Located between San Antonio and Austin in the gorgeous Texas Hill Country, New Braunfels is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. With breathtaking scenery all around and events and activities throughout the year, youâ€™ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- No state income tax
- A safe, family-friendly community with excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, and plenty of water activities along the Guadalupe River
- Exciting attractions, such as Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, and Natural Bridge CavernsÂ
- Convenient access to San Antonio and Austin and their many amenities, including international airports and professional and collegiate sports
- Medscape names Texas one of its â€œBest Places to Practice 2021â€
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP