Remote Family APP Opportunity - Must have MA license - JOB-2714960 (23251953)
A nonprofit health care provider is looking for an experienced, board-certified Advanced Practice Provider to join their team in a remote opportunity. This provider will be responsible for providing care to patients of all ages, some services include providing women's health care, family planning, primary and pediatric care. Remote experience preferred, provider must be comfortable working autonomously. Provider MUST be comfortable providing care to infants. You will be joining a team of providers but will be expected to work independently seeing 15-20 patients per day.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job).
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Experience Required - prefer at least 3+ years
- Must be comfortable caring for infants and seeing patients of all ages
- 40 hour work week
- Massachusetts license required
- Full benefits
- Remote - ties or familiarity with MA is preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail