New Hampshire Town Seeks Pain Management Nurse Practitioner NP--Loan Repay & Relo - JOB-2718670 (23251793)
Outstanding Pain Management opportunity for a talented PA/NP to join the team at a vibrant community hospital. Experience required--must be proficient with pain injections. Generous compensation and benefits complement a great work culture in a small community with a great quality of life. Enjoy the town's relaxed, stylish vibe at shops, galleries, and dining.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at 954-837-2668 after emailing your updated CV to (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job) and reference job number 2718586
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Pain Management PA/NP--Full-time/permanent
- Weekday schedule
- Experience and proficiency with pain injections required
- Great Compensation and Generous Benefits
- Licenses and DEA fees - 100% paid by employer
- Postcard community of 7,000 about 70 miles from Boston
- Great local schools and no sales/income taxes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail