Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - BD-AAJ-01 (23194698)
Seeking a duly licensed Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP), with certification in the state of New Jersey, to serve as a health care provider for residents at a Child Health Conference. The conference is held three (3) times per month, for four (4) hours per session. The PNP will also assist in public health functions, as deemed necessary by the Health Officer.
Ref #: BD-AAJ-01
• Specialty: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
• Location: East Windsor, NJ
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: January 1, 2022
• Contract Length: 1 year
• Compensation: $60 - $65/hr
• Other Staff: Physician, Health Officer, Child Health Conference Team Members
• Active NJ License
• Experience in pediatric care
• Compile a complete medical history, interview and counsel patients, parents, and families.
• During the interview, counsel the patient(s), parent(s), and family members on any issues that may arise.
• Perform physical examinations with appropriate tools and instruments, including but not limited to observation, taking blood pressure, weight, and height, palpation, percussion, and auscultation.
• Prescribes medications and other treatments, such as immunizations, in accordance with protocols established in consultation with the Child Health Conference physician.
• Initiates diagnostic and therapeutic interventions including consultations and referrals.
• Develop a healthcare management and follow-up plan. This could include direct care, the provision of anticipatory guidance, and health counseling in collaboration with other children's Health Conference team members.