Permanent need for Oncology NP - 44367 (23179156)
Seeking an Oncology Nurse Practitioner to join growing team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment, maintains a positive outlook, and ensures that all patients' needs are met.
This position comes with a generous benefits package, including, medical, dental, vision, prescription, Paid Time Off, 401K and supplemental insurances.
JOB NUMBER 44367
LOCATION: Monmouth County, NJ
- Provide patient care, including patient assessment, review of symptoms, history and physical, assessment and plan ordering of diagnostic testing, prescribing appropriate medication, and recommending follow up care and subsequent visits
- Document all findings, orders, medications prescribed, procedure results, and plan for follow in patient’s EMR
- Attending monthly physician meetings
- Review patient test results and responding appropriately
- Handle telephone calls from patients, family members, referring physicians, and hospitals.
- Assisting the physician in the hospital occasionally when needed
- Provide follow up patient visits and see patients independently when indicated
- Assist with after hour patient care
- Counsel patients regarding therapeutic options, the risks and benefits of recommended testing, medications, Infusions therapies, and surgical procedures
- Perform patient procedures:
- Medication injection
- Infusion oversight and management
- Hospital Rounding - On Call Hours
- Master’s Degree Required
- Board Certified Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor’s Degree and must be a Registered Nurse
- Valid NJ License or Eligible for a NJ License
- DEA and CDS
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) or American Academy of Ambulatory Nursing Board Certified (AAACN) preferred
- Oncology Nursing experience required; infusion experience preferred
- ONCO EMR experience preferred but not required
- Must be a motivated individual who enjoys direct patient care, counseling patients and families regarding cancer care, and developing long-term patient care relationships
Call me immediately as this position will fill fast.
If you are interested in providing coverage for one of these needs or other needs, please email your CV and give me a call! We are hiring for Locums, Permanent, Temp to Perm, and even per Diem needs across the [link removed]
Sumo Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
801.251.0528 / 801.285.7221 Fax
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)