Radiology NP/PA - 23164886
Job Description & Requirements
Radiology NP/PA in Tennessee
An award-winning medical center committed to building healthier communities by providing exceptional, compassionate care is seeking a qualified advanced practice provider with an interest or background in radiology to join its team. This position offers a desirable quality of life while living and working in a beautiful Tennessee community.
- Mondayâ€“Friday schedule
- Ample support while practicing alongside highly skilled physicians
- Practice in a friendly, welcoming environment
- Competitive compensation + excellent benefits package
- Sign-on, relocation, and ample PTOÂ
- 401K and profit-sharing plans
- Independent + financially stable organization positioned for tremendous growth
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment
Located just outside of three major metro cities and filled with ample amenities, this great community is an ideal place to call home. Surrounded by hills, trails, lakes, and streams, youâ€™ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- No state income tax + a low cost of living
- Excellent school system + a highly acclaimed university
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, climbing, fishing, and horseback riding
- Just over an hour to Nashville and its many attractions, including an international airport and Music Row
- Less than 90 minutes to Knoxville and Chattanooga
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP