Nurse Practitioner - 23164884
Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner in Pennsylvania
AbsoluteCare, an established and innovative organization focused on improving patient outcomes while lowering overall healthcare costs is seeking a board-certified nurse practitioner to join its team. This position offers primary care providers the unique opportunity to deliver concierge-level care for vulnerable and complex populations, with the support of a robust interdisciplinary care team, in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Utilize an innovative team-based approach that focuses on the future of healthcare: great patient outcomes, not volume.
- Mondayâ€“Friday position
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to truly serve the under-served
- Work within a team-oriented environment â€“ including social workers, nurses, medical assistants, pharmacists - delivering the highest-quality care
- Opportunity for future career growth
A historic region filled with diversity and renowned arts and culture, the Greater Philadelphia area is a fascinating place to live and work. With endless options for entertainment and adventure, youâ€™ll love calling this inviting metro home.
- Â Incredible family-friendly suburbs throughout the area
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Plenty of fine dining and shopping options
- Access to an international airport
- A united spirit created by the local professional sports teams
- Miles of parks and trails to enjoy outdoor activities
- Listed by National Geographic Traveler as one of the 25 must-visit destinations in the world in 2020
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP