Cardiovascular APP - 23164872
Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular APP in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $158000.00 - 208000.00
Stanford Health Care is seeking outstanding nurse practitioners and physician assistants with experience working in acute care and cardiac procedures. The incoming providers will have the ability to be part of a highly renowned system with an unmatched track record of scientific discovery, technological innovation, and translational medicine that provides all of its patients with the very best in diagnosis and treatment through outstanding quality, compassion, and coordination. Candidates must have at least one to two years of experience as advanced practice providers and a minimum of one year of experience in inpatient or cardiac surgery care.
- Excellent career opportunity, as there is continual growth in cardiovascular health
- Work for the #2 hospital in the nation alongside some of the most experienced and well-trained physicians and APPs in the country
- Primarily inpatient role with a variety of opportunities in multiple specialties, including cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, interventional cardiology, and cardiovascular ICU
- Highly competitive competition, well-above national averages
Home to Wine Country, waterfront towns, gorgeous beaches, and Silicon Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area offers a remarkable quality of life. Surrounded by natural beauty and breathtaking views, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in Northern California.
- Beautiful homes + some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Consistent sunshine and desirable weather year-round
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoorsâ€”hiking, biking, fishing, paddle boarding, camping, beach activities, and much more
- Close to Napa and an array of beautiful wineries
- Countless amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, an international airport, and professional sports teams
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP