Nurse Practitioner - JN -032017-2721 (23164464)
Northern California - Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Openings
Loan Repayment + Access to Scribe
Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Hospitalist Positions Available
This unique practice opportunity offers you a flexible schedule and favorable patient volume to maintain an excellent quality of life! You will be joining four well-respected providers in an established clinic or hospital setting.
- Established hospital - serving the community for over 100 years
- Primary Care Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Multiple practice setting options
- Manageable patient volumes to ensure quality of care
- Generous financial package plus student loan repayment
- Take advantage of a scribe!
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come live in a community that offers a relaxed lifestyle with access to larger cities in California, Oregon and Nevada. There are a variety of outdoor activities available in the national forest and wildlife refuge that surround the area. This safe, family friendly community offers a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Quiet, safe neighborhoods surrounded by historic buildings and striking architecture
- Abundance of outdoor activities right in your backyard – hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and skiing
- Charming main street with a variety of restaurants, boutiques and a movie theater
- Low cost of living - 2% lower than [link removed]
- Diverse and affordable homes - average home price of $118,000
- Enjoy clean air and four seasons - mild summers, cool fall, snowy winters and a vibrant spring
Job ID: JN -032017-2721